In partnership with organizations across the state, Isuroon distributes halal food items to thousands of East African families each year. For referrals and additional information, call 612-886-2731.
For the COVID-19 Emergency Food Line, call 612-517-8095.
Distribution locations and partners include:
- Isuroon; 1600 E Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Umutul Islam Mosque; 3015 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Alhikma Association; 116 E 32nd Street Minneapolis MN 55408
- Masjid Dawah; 478 University Avenue West St Paul MN 55103
- Dural Uloom Center; 977 5th Street East St Paul MN 55106
- Oromo Community of Minnesota; 465 Mackubin Street St Paul MN 55103
- Nurul Iman; 2222 Park Avenue Minneapolis MN 55404 100
- Highwood Hills Elementary School; 2188 Londin Lane, Saint Paul, MN 55119
- Central Ave Faribault, MN 55021
We’re grateful to Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cargill, Seward SEED, and Southside Green Zone for their support!
Food distribution at Highwood Hills Elementary in St. Paul, April 2020